|SuperFriends Comic Book Character|
|Real name:||Winslow Schott|
- You may be looking for Jack Nimball, the second Toyman.
He was one of Superman's most crazed and dangerous enemies.
He was a toy maker that made toys that had bombs, guns, and other weapons.
Winslow Schott never appeared in any episode of the Superfriends series. The name of Doll Maker's abandoned toy factory was called Big Shott's Toy World (notice that 'Schott' was misspelled as "Shott's"). Writer Rich Fogel stated in the DVD's commentary of this episode that "Shott" was intended to be Winslow Schott.
- He appeared in several episodes of the Filmation series, The Superman/Aquaman Hour of Adventure (1967-1968):
- Winslow did appear in the first two issues of the Super Friends comic book:
- SuperFriends Season 5 Episode (1984):
- The Case of the Dreadful Dolls - Reference only
- Winslow Schott is a comic book supervillain in the DC Comics universe mostly appearing in Superman stories.
- The Toyman first appeared in Action Comics, vol. 1 #64 (September 1943).
- See the Winslow Schott disambiguation page at the DC Database.
- Winslow Schott at Wikepedia.org
- Toyman at Wikipedia.org
- Toyman at the DCAU wiki
- Toyman at Supermanica
Appearances in Other Media
- This history takes place in the the Earth-One universe. The reason that this maybe important, is that the SuperFriends universe, Earth-1A shares a common history with Earth One.
- Winslow's connection with the factory is conjecture based on the DVD commentary for the Season 5, SuperFriends episode The Case of the Dreadful Dolls.
- Go to the DC Database for more on Action Comics, vol. 1 (September 1943).