This article is a stub.
|SuperFriends Comic Book Character|
|Affiliations:||Global Guardians |
Albrecht von Mannheim is a re-incarnation of a Germanic warrior, who is allied by his horse, Orkan and his hound Donnerschlag. As an adult, he would join the international group of superheroes the Global Guardians.
On the parallel-universe of the New Earth, Albrecht von Mannheim, as Wild Huntsman is a member of the Global Guardians. He was brainwashed by the Queen Bee of Bialya along with his allies Rising Sun and Tuatara into the Queen Bee's goals.
The brainwashed Wild Huntsman confront the Justice League members Animal Man and Captain Atom. They are soon defeated and falls into a coma along with his animals. They are taken care of at a medical facility inside the prison of Belle Reve in the United States.
A few years later, the Huntsman disappears while in battle with Fain Y'onia. He returned later guarding a museum from a burglary by Red Robin.
Continuity from SuperFriends Comic Book
Powers and Abilities
- Superhuman Strength: due to his dense muscle tissue
- Arsenal of Magic Weapons
- Orkan: Orkan is the Wild Huntsman's steed and his main source of transportation.
Super Friends comics (1976-1981):
- The Wild Huntsman was originally introduced in the continuity of the SuperFriends Universe Earth-1A.
- He first appeared in the SuperFriends comic book series issue #45 (June, 1981).
- He was created by E. Nelson Bridwell and Romeo Tanghal.
- He was outside of standard Earth-One continuity at the time.