- You may be looking for Flash, SuperFriends Member / JLA Member.
- You may be looking for Flash (Earth-Two, JSA Member).
|SuperFriends Comic Book Character|
|Real name:||Wallace West|
|Relatives:|| Rudy West (father)|
Mary West (mother)
|Base:|| Titan's Lair|
Teen Titans Team Member
One summer when Wally was ten, he visited his aunt Iris' fiancee, Barry Allen, at the Central City police laboratory where Barry worked. The freak accident that gave Allen his powers repeated itself. Wally was shot into a rack of chemicals by a bolt of lightning, just like Barry. After revealing his identity to Wally, Barry offered to train the boy on how to use his new powers. Wally was the first person, aside from Iris to know the Flash's double-identity.
Wally became Kid Flash (the first Kid Flash and the third Flash), fighting crime either alone or with the Flash.
Wally was also a founding member of the newly created Teen Titans, where he became friends with Dick Grayson, then known as Robin and Aqualad. Kid Flash remained a member in good standing of that team.
Powers and Abilities
See the Flash's Powers and Abilities.
Kid Flash did not appear in any episodes of the Superfriends.
The Superman/Aquaman Hour of Adventure (1967-1968):
Teen Titans episodes:
- Super Friends, Vol. 2 #3 (February 1, 1977) -- Mentioned
- Super Friends, Vol. 2 #7 (October 1, 1977) -- Mentioned
- Wally West was created by John Broome and Carmine Infantino.
- He was introduced in The Flash, Vol. 1, #110 (1959).
- In the comics, Wally had red hair, which became brown while he was Kid Flash, and his costume was yellow and red. In the Filmation series, he had black hair, and his costume's colors were in different places.
- The Wally West version of the Flash is supposed to be the fastest.
- See Wally West at wikipedia.org
- Titans Tower biography
- See Wally West at Flash: Those Who Ride The Lightning
- Crimson Lightning - An online index to the comic book adventures of the Flash.
- Wally West at the Internet Movie Database
- The Unofficial Flash Biography
Appearances in Other Media