|Base:||Raven's Island in the Sky|
|Rogue of:||Super Friends|
|Weaponry:||A white dwarf star fragment|
Powers and Abilities
- Robotic Engineering: He invented a number of robotic duplicates of himself to perform certain tasks for him.
- Physics: He was an expert in several fields of physics, using particle devices. He even developed mirror-type photons and antiphotons. He was even able to knock the Earth off its' axis. (although he was stopped by Superman)
- Space piloting: He has the ability to pilot his own spacecraft.
- Gravity Manipulation: He developed a device that allowed him to control the gravity of a white dwarf fragment.
- White dwarf fragment: He uses the powerful gravity of a white dwarf for his crimes.
- Raven's Ring: Raven's ring is actually a two-way radio that he uses to keep in contact with the Justice League. He ends up contacting the Junior SuperFriends instead however.
- Raven's Island in the Sky: An incredible feat of engineering, this island hovers above the Earth thanks to the use of the white dwarf's gravity.
Super Friends (Season 1), 1973:
- The Menace of the White Dwarf (November 24, 1973)