Sweet Tooth was a small-time crook with a pension for candy. Sweet Tooth like almost all Batman rogues from that era rely on gadgets, and weapons that fit their motif. He always uses candy to either escape or attack Batman and Robin.
His plot to blackmail Gotham into paying for their water back was foiled when Robin infiltrated Sweet Tooth's criminal organization. Then Batman along with Batgirl found Sweet Tooth's water locking device and have him trapped along with his gang in his own taffy wade with his candy cannon. Sweet Tooth ordered his henchmen to try and eat their way out, but the kids who cannot eat anymore give up. Batman then comments on sending Sweet Tooth to jail, and taking the children to the dentist and then to juvenile detention center.
- Obesity: His health was not great, as he was quite fat. It also made it difficult for him to do hard work.
- Sweet Tooth is a fictional villain made exclusively for The New Adventures of Batman.
- He appeared in only one episode: A Sweet Joke on Gotham City
- He wears a purple sweater and a yellow hat, and is clearly overweight.
- He uses children as henchmen who enjoy his gluttonous need for candy.