Story continues from previous issue.
The Mind Killers
In 26 minutes, five more bombs will wipe out the minds of the world’s populous!
For this second group of amnesia bombs, the Atom, along with a local, Asian superhero the Rising Sun are in Japan dismantling the first of the bombs. In Ireland, Green Lantern teams up with Jack O'Lantern. They are met with Grax’s alien dogs. After a brief battle, they too are able to dismantle their bomb. The rest of our heroes are also successful. The Red Tornado joins forces with Tuatara of New Zealand, Batman and Robin are in Venezuela with the Bushmaster, and the Black Canary is on the Island of Taiwan with the Thunderlord.
Meanwhile, high above the earth in the JL Satellite HQ, the four teens help locate the remaining three bombs. The danger they pose, is still unknown. Wonder Woman is transporting down to Greece. Aquaman is on deck waiting his turn to beam down to the surface.
The story concludes in next issue.
- Justice League Team Members:
- Green Arrow (previous appearance Limited Collectors' Edition, #3 and #7)
- Green Lantern (previous appearance Limited Collectors' Edition)
- Atom (previous appearance Limited Collectors' Edition, #3 and #6)
- Flash (previous appearance Limited Collectors' Edition)
- Red Tornado / John Smith (previous appearance Limited Collectors' Edition)
- Black Canary / Dinah Lance (previous appearance Limited Collectors' Edition)
- International Heroes: (soon to be named the Global Guardians)
- This story references: Justice League of America, #146 (September, 1977) – Red Tornadoes ponders his reconstruction by The Construct.
- While dismantling the bomb with Thunderlord, Black Canary feels exhausted blaming her recent jaunt with the Justice League to the parallel universe of Earth-Two:
- It should also be noted that Justice League of America #147 & #148 are part of a four part storyline which includes All-Star Comics, #68 (September 1977) and #69 (November, 1977).
- This establishes that the comics above are considered canon to the Superfriends universe.