The title or other information in this article is taken from the Super Powers franchise that spun off from the Super Friends franchise, beginning with the Super Powers Collection, and continuing in a variety of books, comics, toys and games, particularly the DC Heroes RPG.
|Streaky the Supercat|
|Affiliations:|| Legion of Super-Pets|
Powers and Abilities
- Kryptonite Radiation Absorption: When exposed to the Kryptonite rays, Streaky absorbed the radiation, giving him incredible super-abilities.
- Kryptonian Physiology: Although not technically a native of Krypton, Streaky possesses all of the powers of a humanoid from Krypton and a Kryptonian canine.
- Superhuman Strength: Presumably Streaky is somewhere in the neighborhood of being "more powerful than a locomotive." Keep in mind however, he is only a cat, and so even his strength levels wouldn't be anywhere near as great as Superman's.
- Superhuman Durability: Very little can harm this super-cat.
- Superhuman Speed: Cats are already pretty fast naturally, but Streaky was much "faster than a speeding bullet."
- Superhuman Senses: A cat's senses are already greater than a humans, but Streaky's were even greater than that of a regular cat.
- X-Ray vision: The ability to see through objects that are not impervious to such rays, such as lead.
- Microscopic vision: The ability to see in a manner similar to what one might expect to be able to see if they were looking through a microscope.
- Telescopic vision: The ability to see far distances that would normally be impossible without the aid of a telescope.
- Infrared vision: Cats generally were able to see in the dark anyway, so this might not even be considered a super power in this case.
- Above Average Intelligence: Although probably quite stupid compared to humans, Streaky was very intelligent for a cat. This may have been due him being physically enhanced by Kryptonian super powers.
- Claws: Streaky was never de-clawed...and they are sharp.
- X-Kryptonite Dependency: Without being constantly exposed to a very specific and rare type of Kryptonite, Streaky's powers would run out, and he would be a normal cat.
- Superman and Batman: World's Funnest (2000) -- (Earth-One version only)
- DC Super Heroes - My First Dictionary (2014)