from the Real World
|Stanley Ralph Ross|
|AKA: Sue Donem
Born: July 22, 1935
Birthplace: New York City, New York, USA
Occupation: writer, actor
Years Active: 1965–2000
Died: March 16, 2000 (aged 64) Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
Stanley Ralph Ross (Born, July 22, 1935 – Died, March 16, 2000) was raised in Brooklyn New York.
He started his career in advertising, then soon going to work as a writer and actor on various television shows, most notably cult-classics such as the 1960's Batman TV series starring Adam West and also the TV series, The Monkees.
Voice on Super Friends
- As the voice of Grodd for the entire 3rd season (1978) and his 1983 appearance.
- As the voice of Nartan for the Season 3 (1978), episode: Doomsday.
- As the voice of an old Indian for the Season 3 (1978), episode: The History of Doom.
- As the voice of Doctor Frankenstein for the Season 4 (1979), episode: The Superfriends Meet Frankenstein.
- As the voice of the Malhavoc for the Season 4 (1979), episode: The Lord of Middle Earth.
- As the voice of Brainiac for a 1983 Short and the characters appearances in Season 9 (1984) and Season 10 (1985).
Voice on Superman (1988, Animated Series)
- As the voice of Perry White.
Voice on The Plastic Man Comedy/Adventure Show (1979)
- As the voice of Dr. Superstein.
Notable Voiceover work
Notable voice credits include:
- Babe: Pig in the City (1998, Live Action/Puppet Film) Doberman, Pitbull
- Captain Planet and the Planeteers (1990, Animated Series) (additional voices)
- Incredible Hulk, The (1982, Animated Series) Quasimodo in "When Monsters Meet"
- InHumanoids (1986, Animated Series) Redlen
- InHumanoids: The Movie (1986, Animated Film) Redlen
- Paw Paws (1985, Animated Series) Dark Paw
- Richie Rich (1980, Animated Series) (additional voices)
- Space Stars (1981, Animated Series) (additional voices)
- The 1960's Batman TV series (1 episode, 1966) "The Bird's Last Jest" as Barney 'Ballpoint' Baxter (uncredited)
- The Man from U.N.C.L.E. (1 episode, 1966) "0011 Napoleon Solo" as a Beatnik
- Banacek (1 episode, 1972) "A Million the Hard Way" as Larry Fields
- In the movie, Candy Stripe Nurses (1974) as Dr. Kramer
- Serpico (2 episodes, 1976-1977) Sgt. Meyers
- Falcon Crest (6 episodes, 1987-1989) Bank Manager
- The Munsters Today (1 episode, 1990) "Tell 'Em Herman Sent You" as Mr. Goodbury
Ross died of lung cancer on March 16, 2000 leaving behind a wife and three children. He was buried in Hillside Memorial Park Cemetery.
His grave reads: Larger Than Life Beloved Son, Husband, Father, Grandfather STANLEY RALPH ROSS July 22, 1935 - March 16, 2000 "Thanks, I Had A Wonderful Time!"
- Stanley Ralph Ross at Voice Chasers
- Stanley Ralph Ross at Wikepedia
- Stanley Ralph Ross at the Internet Movie Database
- Stanley Ralph Ross (1935-2000) at Find a Grave
- Stanley Ralph Ross Filmography at MTV.com
- Picture is from the 1976 episode, The Adventure of Caesar's Last Sleep, of a TV series called, "Ellery Queen"; in which he played a character named 'Gabe'.
- Image from 'Candy Stripe Nurses'. He played Dr. Kramer.