|Real name:||Peter Ross|
|Relatives:||Super-Soldier (genetic template)|
|Base:||New York City|
|Affiliations:|| Daily Bugle|
Powers and Abilities
- Gravity Manipulation: Spider-Boy's primary power is the ability to redirect his own personal gravity, allowing him to shift the pull of gravity sideways and walk on walls, giving the illusion that he is a human spider.
- Superhuman Strength: He can redirect gravity inward and boost his strength to superhuman levels.
- Superhuman Agility: He can lower his own gravity to leap higher and farther than a normal human. He supplements his ability with a Web-Shooter, a pistol that fires streams of synthetic webbing for the purposes of entangling enemies, or firing web-lines to swing from.
Spider-Boy made his first appearance in Spider-Boy # 1 (April 1996).
- ↑ Spider-Boy appeared on the card artwork of the Super Powers Spidey and Doc Ock two-pack.
- ↑ For more information about that DC/Marvel comic book, click here.
The title or other information in this article is taken from the Super Powers franchise that spun off from the Super Friends franchise, beginning with the Super Powers Collection, and continuing in a variety of books, comics, toys and games, particularly the DC Heroes RPG.