|Occupation:||Demon of the Dream World|
By the 20th century, Superman accidentally frees him in a mining shaft in Gotham City. He and Batman were forced to fall asleep and enter the Dream World, which he seemed to have full control of at first.
As she enters the Dream World and finds Superman and Batman in peril, she reminded them that dreams could be controlled through concentration. Sleep was in disbelief that they'd ever escape. However they do, and upon waking up, they put him back in his container that was imprisoning him.
Powers and Abilities
- Shape-Shifting: As a ghost-like being, he was made of a what appeared to be some sort of gaseous matter, which allowed him to take on a variety of ghostly forms and smokey shapes. The gas he was made of also seemed to be similar to knock-out gas, which caused anyone breathing it in to fall asleep.
- Intangibility: He was like a ghost, and he couldn't be touched when Superman tried to grab him. Only Superman's superbreath was able to have any physical power over him.
- Invisibility: He was capable of making himself fully or partially invisible. Sometimes only his head would be visible.
- Teleportation: He was capable of disappearing and reappearing elsewhere at will.
- Immortality: He was at least well over a billion years of age, and capable of living a good deal longer.
- Telepathy: His mind was capable of entering Superman and Batman's minds while they were in the Dream World.
- Power Limitation: His control of dreams wasn't absolute, Superman, Wonder Woman and Batman were able to break free from the dream and wake up. He also wasn't so powerful that he couldn't be incarcerated.