The title or other information in this article is taken from the Super Powers franchise that spun off from the Super Friends franchise, beginning with the Super Powers Collection, and continuing in a variety of books, comics, toys and games, particularly the DC Heroes RPG.
|Relatives:||Mike, Leo, Don (brothers)|
|Base:||New York City|
|Affiliations:||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles|
He was a member of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
Unlike his brothers, who wore blue, orange and purple masks, his was red.
Powers and Abilities
- Mutant Physiology: Raph was a mutant, and his mutation caused him the become an intelligent Humanoid turtle capable of Human speech.
- Rage: Raph had a horrible temper. He often used it to help him when he was fighting the bad guys. This helped him blow off some steam so to speak, but it wasn't helpful for much else.
- Anger: He was basically a loose cannon, for lack of a better term. He would lose his temper and it wouldn't be a good thing to anyone around him, good guys or bad guys!
- Raph was created by Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird and first appeared in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles # 1 (May 1984).
- ↑ As shown in this image. Keep in mind that this image was taken from a 2019 animated Batman film that was a crossover with the Ninja Turtles franchise, and it therefore may not be considered canon.
It is however a noteworthy source however, since the fake comic book cover shown was clearly a parody of an advertisement page shown in comics from 1984 that were advertising the Super Powers comics.
- ↑ For more information about that Mirage comic book, click here.