|Ra's al Ghul|
|AKA:||The Demon's Head|
|Relatives:||Talia al Ghul (daughter)|
|Affiliations:||League of Assassins|
Powers and Abilities
Lazarus Enhancement: Ra's al Ghul has lived for several centuries thanks to his use of the mystical Lazarus Pits which he has used countless times replenishing his aged, injured, or even dead body. As a side effect to numerous exposures to the pits his strength, speed, stamina, agility, and durability has been enhanced.
- Enhanced Strength
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Stamina
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Durability
- Longevity: He has extended lifespan through the use of the Lazarus pit, by decreasing his age.
- Advanced Hand-to-Hand Combat: Even without those enhancements his long life has attributed him vast wealth, knowledge, and power. This has allowed him to learn numerous fighting styles over the years making him rival even Batman in hand-to-hand combat and sword fighting.
- Swordsmanship: He is a master swordsman, training even Batman in the ways of the blade.
- Tactical Analysis: He is a brilliant tactician, planning his exploits many months even years in advanced.
- Genius-Level Intellect: Ra's possesses a genius level intellect with aptitudes in a wide variety of sciences and medicine, particularly in the field of alchemy.
- Alchemy: Ra's is capable of creating unique potions that would be inconceivable using traditional methods.
- Mental Illness: Although the Lazarus Pits restore his health, it also drives him mad temporarily, making him incredibly violent and unable to control himself. He once killed his own wife when he exposed himself to the pit.
Ra's al Ghul made his first appearance in Batman # 232 (June 1971).