|Real name:||Mar'i Grayson|
|Relatives:|| Dick Grayson (father)|
Powers and Abilities
- Tamaranean/Human Physiology: She is a hybrid of both Human and Tamaranean, giving her abilities that normal humans do not have, much of which she takes from her mother's side of the family.
- Energy Absorption: She has the ability to absorp Starbolts from her hands. This was an ability that she inherited from her mother, Koriand'r, better known by her superhero name: Starfire.
- Energy Projection: Like her mother, she can project the energy that she absorbs, in the form of deadly energy blasts.
- Enhanced Strength: She possesses incredible strength, however it is presumably not as great as her mother's, since she has the disadvantage of being half-human.
- Flight: She likewise can fly through the sky, just like her mother, who was most famous for being Starfire, a superheroine from the Teen Titans.
- ↑ Keep in mind that this "possible future" may be an alternate timeline, and doesn't nessasarily reflect the events that "actually" occurred in the timeline of the Super Friends universe.
- ↑ As seen in The Kingdom Come Companion.
- ↑ For more information about that DC comic book, click here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.