|“||If you want to grow up fast, take one of these!||”|
— Nick O'Teen
|AKA:||Nicko the Great|
Somewhere around 1980, Nick O'Teen approached some children on roller skates and tried to give them some 20 brand cigarettes. Superman quickly shows up on the scene and tosses him up into the air, stopping him.
Sometime later that year, Nick O'Teen again tried to give cigarettes to some kids on the street. Thankfully, Clark Kent spots him with his microscopic vision from a window of the Daily Planet. He quickly makes the change into Superman and quickly flew there to stop him. This is upsetting to Nick, and he begs Superman to leave him just one cigarette.
By the next year, Nick was up to his old tricks again, this time disguising himself as a wizard named Nicko the Great. This was brought to the attention of the Daily Planet, and Jimmy Olsen enters the city room telling Clark Kent and Lois Lane about the story about a wizard showing magic trick to kids with cigarettes.
Clark doesn't like the sound of it, and he decides to check it out - as Superman. Upon his arrival at the scene, he used his superbreath to blow the supervillain's disguise away. He then grabbed him and lifted him into the air.
Powers and Abilities
- Businessman: He sold tobacco products to kids on the streets of Metropolis. He may have sold other illegal drugs as well.
- Charisma: Despite the fact that he was clearly a total creep, he had an interesting talent for attracting the interest of children.
- Tobacco Addiction: He was a horrible addict. When Superman took his cigarettes away from him he couldn't bear being without them.
- As seen in the commercials made by Eric Goldberg of Richard Williams Animation Studio (1980-81).
- As seen in the first of the commercials made by Eric Goldberg of Richard Williams Animation Studio (1980).
- As seen in the second of the commercials made by Eric Goldberg of Richard Williams Animation Studio (1980).
- As seen in the third of the commercials made by Eric Goldberg of Richard Williams Animation Studio (1981).