|SuperFriends Comic Book Character|
Powers and Abilities
- Kryptonian Physiology: Negative Superman came from Superman, therefore he is a Kryptonian and has all his super powers.
- Radiation Absorption: It is likely that he could absorb solar radiation. Therefore, if he were to travel to a solar system with a red sun, he'd lose his powers, but if he were to come back to Earth, he would get his powers back, by absorbing the sun's rays. Also, like the Man of Steel, he could absorb the radiation from Kryptonite, however, since his physiology was negative, it would make him more powerful, rather than weaken and harm him.
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Stamina
- Enhanced Senses
- Superhuman Speed
- Heat vision
- X-ray vision
- Infrared vision
- Microscopic Vision
- Telescopic vision
- Super Breath
- Unique Physiology: Negative Superman's physiology was slightly different than Superman's and other Kryptonians, because he was a "negative" version of Superman. Because of this, Green K made him stronger, and he couldn't touch Superman, as they were repelled from each other like magnets.
- Power Limitation: Negative Superman is useless when fighting Superman, as he is a "negative" Kryptonian while Superman is a "positive" Kryptonian. And even if he were to become powerful enough to penetrate the force field generated by the two of them, he would merge back into Superman's body.
- Negative Superman first appeared in World's Finest # 126 (June 1962).
- ↑ As seen in a Super Amigos comic book.
- ↑ For more information about that DC comic book, click here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.