Super Powers franchise that spun off from the Super Friends franchise, beginning with the Super Powers Collection, and continuing in a variety of books, comics, toys and games, particularly the DC Heroes RPG. |
(This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Super Powers" category.)
- Astral Projection: He could project his soul into a TV or movie screen. This would cause his body to go limp, and drop to the floor, seemingly lifeless.
- Possession: Once his soul's inside the TV or movie, he could possess any character in the TV or movie, he could then exit through the screen and enter the real world, making the character a corporeal being that he can control. When he returns to his body, the movie character disappears, and he has control of his own body once again; bringing life back to his seemingly lifeless body.
- Shapeshifting: If he was out terrorizing the town, as Godzilla; far away from his own body, but he wanted to be less conspicuous, because the Justice League spotted him, he could simply locate another movie screen and take on the form of another film character.
- Genius-Level Intellect: He was very smart, he worked in an office, and he knew a lot about films. He practically had encyclopedic knowledge about movies. Too bad that was a fairly worthless thing to be brilliant about. Maybe he wouldn't have been such a loser.
- Power Limitation: Although this was never actually addressed directly, it seems obvious that he could only be a movie character for so long before he'd have to return to his own body. One would think that being disconnected from ones own soul for so long would've sure caused him to die.
- Power Instability: His powers were only as stable as the movie characters that he possessed. For example, when he possessed Godzilla, and brought him into the real world, this didn't go unnoticed by the people in the area. And because of it, he had the Justice League Europe on his tail soon after. He was only able to escape by shifting into a dog from The Warm and Fuzzy World of Winki.
This section is not yet written.
- Movie Buff was created by Keith Giffen, Gerard Jones and Linda Medley and first appeared in Justice League Europe # 14 (May 1990).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.