|Real name:||Minimus Mole|
|Relatives:||Maximus Mole (husband)|
Minumus Mole was the wife of famed speleologist Maximus Mole. She had a very miserable personality, and she constantly belittled her husband with name calling and insults, calling him absent minded, and telling him he'd forget his head if it wasn't attached.
She was drawn to Molesville by her own greediness, because she saw the diamonds there and realized that there was money in that place, so she and her husband got to work on a plot to cool the place by stealing air conditioners.
Powers and Abilities
- Spelunking: She was an expert cave diver just like her husband.
- Mechanical Aptitude: She was knowledgeable about the functions of her drillmobile.
- Climbing: Rope climbing...when you're a spelunker, it's part of the job!
- Deception: Minumus Mole deceived the rocks and trees of Molesville into believing that she was stealing the air conditioners to help cool them off so they'd survive, but she had an ulterior motive, and that was to steal the diamonds.
- Greed: She wanted the diamonds in Molesville so bad she was willing to steal air conditioners to get them.
- Drillmobile: Her mode of subterranean transportation was an automobile designed to drill through solid rock.