This section is not yet written.
- Psychic Energy Beams: Her incredible mental abilities were accomplished by laser beam-like rays that projected from her eyes making contact with her target.
- Genius-Level Intellect: Her intellect allowed her to build incredible technology to augment her already amazing mental abilities.
- Indomitable Will: She had incredible will power, and she even beamed it to other women around the Earth, hoping to control them forever.
- Power Limitation: Her Will Booster could be used against her, that is, it could be used to take over her own mind. Which is exactly what Wonder Woman did. Also, she only seemed to be able to control the minds of women, not men. Not that this was a serious weakness though, because she could dematerialize men anyway.
- Power Hunger: She was greedy, and she wanted to dominate men, which apparently she hated. And when greed and hate take over, you can't accomplish any good whatsoever.
- Computerized Will Booster: This device enhanced her will power, making it possible for her to take control of the minds of women without making physical contact with them, since it beamed her will over radio waves.
- Mater Dissolving Circuits: This allowed anyone she disintegrated to be stored on a computer or to be reintegrated when reversed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.