|Real name:||Marvin White|
|Relatives:||Daniel White (father) |
Diana Prince White (mother)
|Base:||Hall of Justice|
|Affiliations:||Junior SuperFriend |
Super Marv and Wonder Dog
|Marvin White Gallery|
Junior SuperFriends Team Member
Continuity from SuperFriends Comic Book
A few years later, he returned with Wendy to aid the new Junior SuperFriends, the Wonder Twins, posing as Zan and Jayna's human disguises, "John" and "Joanna", to fool a criminal who had deduced the Wonder Twins' and Batman's secret identities.
In his later years, Marvin's superhero days are apparently far behind him. As he now began to put on some pounds, and he grew a goatee and joined a band with Wendy, and signed on to a major record label. He doesn't envy the Wonder Twins of their fame in the Justice League of America, and he considers his departure from the Superfriends as a blessing, because now he can focus on his musical career with his band.
Marvin's other belongings
Powers and Abilities
- Levitation: Marvin demonstrated the ability to hover in the air for a few seconds. Where and how he had acquired this ability hasn't been revealed, but the ability was obviously not that helpful in most situations, since Marvin's School basketball team did not gain an advantage from what seemed to be his greatest power.
- Super-Leaping: He could also leap great distances. How he had achieved this was also never revealed.
- Investigation: Marvin had some detective skills, and has cited Sherlock Holmes as an inspiration for his detective work.
- Wrestling: Marvin was seen wrestling Superman on one occasion, although Superman was letting him win. Nevertheless, it appeared that he was possibly skilled at it.
- Music: Marvin had a passion and talent for music, playing the guitar. Years after their time with the Super Friends, he told Zan and Jayna that he and Wendy's band had just signed on to a major record label.
SuperFriends Team Members
Members of the Justice League
Aquaman (founding member) • Batman (founding member) • Superman (founding member) • Flash (founding member)
Appearances in Other Media
- As it was often shown to be the case in the cartoon.
- As seen in the comics. There was also a few instances in the cartoon where he was shown to be fairly smart as far as with being a detective is concerned.
- E. Nelson Bridwell explains who Marvin's parents are in the letters column of the SuperFriends Comic Book issue #1.
- As shown in Super Friends #9
- As shown in Super Friends #26
- As seen in the Superfriends season one episode The Power Pirate (1973).
- Marvin mentioned Sherlock Holmes in Dr. Pelagian's War.
- As seen in Super Friends (Whitman Coloring Book, 1975).
- As seen in Be Kind, Rewind (2007).