The title or other information in this article is taken from the Super Powers franchise that spun off from the Super Friends franchise, beginning with the Super Powers Collection, and continuing in a variety of books, comics, toys and games, particularly the DC Heroes RPG.
|Continuity-Related Comic Book Character|
|Base:||Milky Way Galaxy|
Manga Khan was an intergalactic broker with connections throughout several galaxies. He was basically a used car salesman in space. Only he sold everything, anything he could get his hands on, even if it was illegal.
History not yet written.
Powers and Abilities
- Alien Physiology: Manga Khan's natural form was a gaseous state and as such, he did not maintain a corporeal form.
- Telepathy: Lord Manga Khan's sole super-power was his ability to broadcast and receive thought patterns via telepathy. This power even extended to communication with robots. Manga Khan's telepathy was a natural byproduct of his non-corporeal state of being.
- Business Management: Despite his aloof demeanor, Lord Manga Khan had developed a solid reputation in the intergalactic trade community and had an acute sense of the fair market value of nearly any commercial asset.
- Mental illness: Khan suffered from a condition which caused him to give soliloquies at random intervals.
- Manga Armor: Lord Manga Khan wore a suit of gold-plated armor which completely encased his gaseous form.
- L-Ron: His faithful robot companion.
- Cluster Ship: Lord Manga Khan commanded a Cluster Ship - a giant network of miniature satellite stations connected by transport tubes and capable of interstellar travel. The Cluster Ship was the flagship of the Cluster organization. Little was known of its crew compliment, but it appears as if the Cluster Ship was primarily self-sufficient, requiring only a crew of robots to handle routine operations.