|AKA:|| Conner Kent|
Boy of Steel
|Relatives:|| Lex Luthor (genetic template)|
Superman (genetic template)
History not yet written.
Powers and Abilities
- Kryptonian Physiology: Under the effects of a "yellow" sun, Superboy possesses the same potential powers as an average Kryptonian. These include:
- Solar Energy Absorption: Under optimal conditions, this is the main source of Superboy's super powers as they are contingent upon exposure to solar radiation from a yellow sun star system. His biological make up includes a number of organs which lack analogues in humans and whose functions are unknown. It is believed that between one or more of these and his bio-cellular matrix, "yellow" solar energy is stored for later use. This allows for the use of these powers to fade when yellow solar radiation is not available instead of immediate failure.
- Heat Vision: Superboy can, as a conscious act, fire beams of intense heat at a target by looking at it. He can vary the heat and area affected.
- Enhanced Senses
- Infrared vision
- Telescopic vision
- X-Ray vision
- Microscopic vision
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Speed
- Superhuman Agility
- Superhuman Reflexes
- Super Breath
- Tactile Telekinesis: At first, Superboy's only superpower was "tactile telekinesis", a telekinetic force field that surrounds his body as a protective shield and allows him to simulate Superman-level speed, strength, flight and invulnerability. The tactile TK field also lets Superboy break free of an opponent's grip by pushing the field outward to force the opponent away. Other creative uses include rendering an opponent immobile by extending the TK field as long as they are both standing on the same ground.
- Force field: His TK field can protect him from harm.
- Telekinetic Force Blasts: Superboy also learned that he could project burst of raw psionic energy bolts as well. He mostly projects the energy from his hands but it is assumed that he could project them from anywhere since his Tactile TK field permeates from his entire body. The blasts he emits have concussive force equivalent to 5,000 pounds of TNT, but it is speculated that as he grows older this force amount could grow and change along with him.
- Red Solar Energy
- Yellow Sun Processing: Because Superboy absorbed less solar energy than Superman as an adult, Superboy is unable to process as much yellow sun energy as Superman can; as a result, overtaxing his powers could spell his death, as his body would literally begin to feed on itself, unable to absorb solar energy fast enough to restore itself.
- Kon-El first appeared in Adventures of Superman # 500 (June 1993).
- Super Powers Collection
- Superman: Man of Steel
- ↑ He has dialogue in a Superman: Man of Steel commercial but it is not clear who the voice actor is by this editor.
- ↑ For more information about that DC comic book, click here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.