Warning: Explicit Content
(This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Explicit Content" category.)
Super Amigos franchise. This includes any Superfriends or Super Powers material in the Spanish or Portuguese language. Although some material may be canon, others may be subject to dispute.
(This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Super Amigos" category.)
Depending on the dosage, death would often follow, leaving the victim with a grotesque rictus grin on their face. Bruce Wayne created an antidote when needed, especially since he too had been poisoned with Joker Venom a few times.
- Joker Venom first appeared in Batman # 1 (June 1940)
- Also known as Smylex, Laughing Gas, Joker Gas, or Joker Toxin.
- Smylex is commonly used as a gas or liquid, but it may also be sprayed, injected, or taken orally.
- The name “Smylex” has been used since the 1989 film “Batman”. The name was later used in 2017’s “The LEGO Batman Movie”.
- Smylex takes 24 hours to kill at the lowest dosage.
- As seen in the Sign of the Joker! (1978), which was reprinted in Super Friends # 11 (March 1986).
- As seen in the Sign of the Joker! (1978), which was reprinted in Super Friends # 11 (March 1986). This was part of the Strange Apparitions storyline.
- For more information about that DC comic book, click here.