The Joker's Playing Cards are the Joker's main weapons.
- The first type can explode and emmit knock-out gas.
- The second type can spray sneezing powder/tear gas.
- The third type can spray knock-out/chocking gas.
- The fourth type can enlarge into a flying card.
- The fifth type can shoot a telekinetic bolt.
- The sixth type can shoot a bolt which allows the Joker to phase through walls.
- The seventh type can shoot a lightning bolt which can magnetise objects.
- The eighth type can wrap an object.
- In "How Many Herring in a Wheelbarrow", the Joker uses the first type of playing card to knock-out a guard.
- In "It Takes Two To Make A Team", the Joker uses the second type of playing card to escape Robin and the third type of playing card to knock-out the Riddler.
The Super Powers Team Galactic Guardians "The Wild Cards"
- The Joker uses the fourth type of playing card for various purposes.
- The Joker uses the fifth type of playing card to hold the Royal Flush Gang up while he throws the flying card underneath them.
- The Joker uses the sixth type of playing card to phase through a wall to Darkseid's chamber.
- The Joker uses the seventh type of playing card to magnetise Cyborg.
- The Joker uses the eight type of playing card to wrap up Cyborg.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.