Powers and Abilities
- Physician: He was among the best physicians in the Victorian era. When analyzing murder victim's corpses, he was often quite good at determining their cause of death. Also, he was able to stitch up Sherlock Holmes after he was injured during combat with criminals such as everyday thugs or even his archenemy Professor Moriarty.
- Hand-to-Hand combat: He had some fighting skill as well, although it wasn't anywhere close to the skill that Sherlock Holmes had, still, it was very good, as he was likely trained when he joined the British Army in the Army Medical Department.
- Marksmanship: With military training, Watson no doubt had excellent skill as a marksman, able to operate guns and shoot his target with ease.
- ↑ As seen in Dr. Pelagian's War.
- ↑ Technically it was a Charlton comic, but Charlton was later purchased by DC Comics.
- ↑ For more information about that DC comic book, click here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.