In the parallel-universe of Earth-1A, shortly before the destruction of Krypton, a team of unnamed scientists (presumably Jax-Ur, etal) were sent to the Phantom Zone when they attempted to strand the Science Council in outer space. His crime led to a new law being developed that would make space travel illegal.
- Jax-Ur made his first appearance in Adventure Comics, #289 (October 1961).
- He was created by Otto Binder and George Papp.
- As seen in the Superfriends season one episode The Planet-Splitter (1973).
- As implied in the comic story: For the Man Who Has Everything (1986).
- As seen in the comic story: For the Man Who Has Everything (1986).
- The unnamed scientist is presumed to be Jax-Ur. This is merely conjecture based upon DC Comics.
- As revealed in Adventure Comics. #293 (February 1962).