|Real name:||J. Wellington Wimpy|
Powers and Abilities
- Con Artistry: Wimpy was often practicing confidence tricks.
- Hamburgers: Wimpy can barely control himself when it comes to eating burgers, he has an almost endless appetite for them and because of this, he's no athlete for sure...in fact he's not in shape whatsoever.
- J. Wellington Wimpy debuted in the Thimble Theater comic strip in 1931.
- ↑ Being that he was a human, and not a talking animal, it's possible that he did have a doppelgänger on this Earth that wasn't a fictional character, but rather a real person. But there is no way of knowing for sure.
- ↑ Presumably the restaurant was named after the Hanna-Barbera character of the same name. As seen in Sidekicks, a Cartoon Network promo.
- ↑ For more information about that comic strip, click here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.