In the post-crisis story we meet a mysterious figure who appears and takes Libra to a 'secret Satellite' in orbit 22,300 miles above the Earth on the other side of the globe from the JL Satellite. He tells him that his benefactor is offering the satellite and its lab are his new headquarters and all he has to do is accept. We learn that a New God, Glorious Godfrey is the silent benefactor who originally give him control of the Injustice Gang
- Justice League of America, #111 (May-June 1974)
- JLA 80-Page Giant, #2/2 (November 1999) -- post-crisis retconned appearance
- Justice League of America, #143 (June 1977)
- Justice League of America, #158 (September 1978)
- Super Friends, #8 (November 1, 1977):
- Injustice Gang Satellite first appeared in Justice League of America, #111 (May-June 1974).
- It was created by Len Wein and Dick Dillin.