|Continuity-Related Comic Book Character|
|Real name:||Prince Adam|
|AKA:||The Most Powerful Man in the Universe|
|Relatives:|| King Randor (father)|
Queen Marlena (mother)
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Transformation: When Adam holds up his sword and says: "By the power of Grayskull, I have the power!" he transforms into He-Man. He then also transforms Cringer into Battle Cat.
- Superhuman Strength: He can hold his own in a fight against Superman, even the mighty Man of Steel was convinced that He-Man was strong enough that he could have killed him.
- Legion of Super-Heroes # 293 (1982)
- DC Comics Presents - Superman and the Masters of the Universe (2009)
- He-Man first appeared as an action figure for the Masters of the Universe line in 1981.
- He-Man made his first comic appearance in DC Comics Presents # 47 (July 1982).
- ↑ As seen in the comic book DC Comics Presents - Superman and the Masters of the Universe (2009).
- ↑ For more information about that DC comic book, click here.