The title or other information in this article is taken from the Super Powers franchise that spun off from the Super Friends franchise, beginning with the Super Powers Collection, and continuing in a variety of books, comics, toys and games, particularly the DC Heroes RPG.
|Continuity-Related Comic Book Character|
|Real name:||Harvey Bullock|
|Affiliations:||Gotham City Police Department|
Still, he often proved himself to be a helpful ally of Batman as well, even though they didn't always see eye to eye.
This section is not yet written.
Powers and Abilities
- Harvey Bullock was created by Archie Goodwin, Howard Chaykin, Doug Moench and Don Newton and first appeared in Detective Comics # 441 (July 1974).
- Harvey Bullock seemed to be a fan of old black and white movies, such as Casablanca, Animal Crackers and Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
- ↑ As reprinted in the Portuguese language in Super Powers # 10 (1988).
- ↑ For more information about that DC comic book, click here.
- ↑ As seen in Resurrection Night! (1986).