|Real name:||Erik Weisz|
|Base:||Mystic Realm of Magicians|
Once when Batman, Robin, Marvin, Wendy and Wonder Dog were searching for a meteorite on top of Mystery Mountain, Robin sees that it is gone, and he says: "Holy Houdini!", referencing Houndini's talent to disappear or make things disappear.
While the Superfriends were having a picnic lunch at the roadside clearing in front of the Mole residence, Robin thought that the Moles escaped when he saw the house turn around. But it was actually Superman playing a practical joke, still this startled Robin and he said: "Holy Houdini! Did the Moles escape?"
Powers and Abilities
- Escapology: Houdini was a master escape artist. He had himself tied upside down into a tank full of water, and managed to escape before drowning.
- Theater: Houdini's acts were often known for their theatrics. Houdini was a master of theatrics. And one of the most famous acts to come to any theater.
- Aviation: Harry Houdini was an aviator as well. He even flew an aircraft over Hamburg, Germany in 1910.
- Acrobatics: Harry Houdini was a skilled acrobat as well, as he was once a trapeze artist.
- Athletics: For most of his life, his body was in athletic condition, as he was a cross country runner and was able to do gymnastics.
- Although Houdini is referenced in several DC Comics since at least the '40s, he probably only had one major appearance, and that was in Batman/Houdini: Devil's Workshop # 1 (1993).
- ↑ As seen in the Superfriends season one episode The Shamon 'U' (1973).
- ↑ As seen in The Shamon U.
- ↑ As seen in The Mysterious Moles.
- ↑ And he actually was likely referenced in DC Comics of the '30s, since Zatara was a regular in Action Comics, and he was a similar character.
- ↑ For more information about that DC comic book, click here.