- In the original Earth-One continuity, this planet was called Haron, however in the Post-Infinite Crisis version of Earth-1, this planet is called Dheron, which was the home of the Dheronians.
- ↑ As seen in the Super Friends season 1 episode The Planet-Splitter (1973).
- ↑ This is conjecture based upon Earth-One continuity.
A planet resembling Haron could be seen in The Planet-Splitter, but whether or not this was intended to be that planet is uncertain.
- ↑ As seen in The Planet-Splitter (1973).
- ↑ 1983's The Krypton Syndrome revealed that it was the expansion of the star that destroyed Krypton. The extent of the nova wasn't revealed, and it may have not extended beyond Krypton, thus there is a possibility that Haron survived.
- ↑ The Super Friends Wiki chooses not to use the name "Dheron" for this page, since Earth-1A more closely mirrors Earth-One than it does Earth-1.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.