|SuperFriends Comic Book Character|
|Affiliations:||Justice League of Another Planet|
Justice League of Another Planet Team Member
Fangclaw is a member of the so-called Justice League from another planet. The members of the team resemble the 'traditional movie monsters.'
- Green Lantern (appeared to be an 'Undead Sorcerer')
- Superior Man (appeared to be 'Frankenstein's Monster')
- Stretch Man (appeared to be a 'Mummy')
- Subsea Man (appeared to be the 'Creature from the Black Lagoon')
- Batman (monster) (appeared to be a 'Vampire')
- Batwoman (monster) (appeared to be a 'Vampire')
Powers and Abilities
- Change to Beast Form: In this form he can battle evil like a wild animal.
- Hand-to-Hand combat (Advanced)
The 'Fangclaw' did not appear on any episodes of the SuperFriends TV Show.
His only appearance was in the Super Friends (comic book):
- SuperFriends, #10 (March, 1978)