|AKA:||Mistress of the Dark|
|Base:||House of Mystery|
Powers and Abilities
- Elvira was modeled off of the real-life actress Cassandra Peterson. Elvira, Mistress of the Dark was also her stage name.
- Elvira first appeared in House of Mystery # 1 (January 1986).
- Elvira is a character adapted from other works including TV shows and movies. She is played by actress Cassandra Peterson. Elvira was the main character in the 1988 film Elvira, Mistress of the Dark and the 2001 film Elvira's Haunted Hills.
- A comic book adaptation of the 1988 feature film Elvira, Mistress of the Dark was released by Marvel Comics. Elvira was the main character in an ongoing monthly comic published by Eclipse/Claypool Comics from 1993-2007. A new Elvira comic began publication in 2018 by Dynamite Entertainment. In addition to ongoing monthly title, a Halloween 1-shot and a 4-issue limited series were also announced.
- ↑ This is conjecture based on DC Comics.
- ↑ As seen in the comic story: Pink Elephants (1987).
- ↑ Reprinted in Super Friends # 44 (1988).
- ↑ For more information about that DC comic book, click here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.