|Species:||Coluan Cyborg or Android|
Electro was either a cyborg or a robot, suggesting that he was once a biological member of his own race, the Coluans. It seems apparent that he was given cybernetic enhancements due to him likely having a 12th level intellect, as it was common during the Pre-War era for the Computer Tyrants to use cybernetics to "enhance" members of the race that they deemed "special," especially so they can serve the Computer Tyrants far greater than any other citizen could.
When the nuclear wars began, most Coluans as well as the robots that served as their dictators over them were dead, victims of powerful nuclear blasts. It's likely Electro had no reason left to stay on Colu. Besides, he desired to rule planets of his own, rather than be ruled by the Computer Tyrants, who were mostly dead at that point anyway. He left Colu, taking a Commander with him, and they began searching the Milky Way Galaxy for worlds to rule. They eventually found there way to a planet called Earth.
Despite their well-intentioned plans to take over the world, starting with Gotham City, they were not successful in defeating the Batman Family. Batman, Robin, Batgirl, Bat-Mite and even the Batcomputer outwitted them at their own criminal scheme!
- Cybernetic Coluan Physiology: He was similar to Brainiac, another Coluan who was cybernetically altered by the Computer Tyrants, although it's not certain if Electro was all machine. He could have only been part machine, in other words, he might have been a cyborg as opposed to an android, which Brainiac was.
- Mind Control: He could project rays from his eyes that could allow him to control people's minds, like he did with Batman and Robin after he shrank them.
- Superhuman Intelligence: His intelligence had to be at least close to a 12th level intellect, otherwise the Computer Tyrants wouldn't have bothered giving him cybernetic enhancements.
- Espionage: He had a clever way of stealing military secrets, by forcing the Dynamic Duo to do it for him!
- Bite Sized (1977)
- ↑ His real name wasn't revealed in the episode he appeared in.
- ↑ As seen in The New Adventures of Batman episode Bite Sized (1977).