Super Amigos franchise. This includes any Superfriends or Super Powers material in the Spanish or Portuguese language. Although some material may be canon, others may be subject to dispute.
(This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Super Amigos" category.)
|SuperFriends Comic Book Character|
|Real name:||Rokk Krinn|
|Affiliations:||Legion of Super-Heroes|
History not yet written.
Powers and Abilities
- Braalian Physiology: Cosmic Boy was a Braalian who had the natural ability to lift and manipulate metal. Cosmic Boy could produce a number of effects.
- Magnetic Manipulation: He could manipulate, repel or attract metal objects of varying sizes. Naturally, the more metal there is in an object, the easier it was for him to affect it magnetically. His super-magnetism had only a slight effect on the metallic particles of smog. He was able to juggle smaller metal objects. Cosmic Boy has pulled large iron meteors and satellites down from space with minimal effort, as well. He can use his magnetic power on rocks that contain iron ore. He once exerted "every bit" of his power to draw thousands of iron chunks upward into space.
- Magnetic Flight: Cosmic Boy could suspend himself in flight by riding a planet's magnetic field.
- Leadership: Cosmic Boy was a charismatic and effective leader, as seen during his successful tenure as the Legion's first leader.
- Non-Magnetic Materials: Cosmic Boy's power couldn't affect non-magnetic metals, such as aluminum and gold, or organic substances like wood.
- Distance Limitation: Distance affected the limit his magnetic control had over an object, as did the amount of metal in or on that object. For example, he once caught a falling worker who was only a couple of dozen feet away. But considering that Cosmic Boy had to catch the man by focusing his power on the small amount of metal in the man's tools and belt-buckle, "straining every fiber of his being" in the process, he thought the man was "pretty far" away.
- Cosmic Boy first appeared in Adventure Comics # 247 (April 1958).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.