Super Powers franchise that spun off from the Super Friends franchise, beginning with the Super Powers Collection, and continuing in a variety of books, comics, toys and games, particularly the DC Heroes RPG. |
(This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Super Powers" category.)
The Flash visited this restaurant once when he was very hungry. It had just closed when he arrived but thankfully the woman in the restaurant allowed him to come inside to eat so that he wouldn't starve to death.
- As seen in the comic story: The Adventures of Speed McGee, Part III (1988).
- As seen in the comic story: The Adventures of Speed McGee, Part I (1988).
- Some things on the menu were unreadable...it read this way:
- Lips & To---? (possibly Lips & Tongue?)
- Turkey O-- (the rest of the word was gone)
- Tongue O--- (the rest of the word was gone)
- This comic was reprinted in Super Powers # 18 (1988).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.