|Continuity-Related Comic Book Character|
|Real name:||Roger Rodney Rabbit|
|Occupation:||Superhero, comic book artist|
In an alternate timeline created by the shenanigans of Mr. Mxyzptlk, Captain Carrot and the Zoo Crew encounter the imp in the middle of a high traffic road. As Mr. Mxyzptlk sees that they are talking animals, he finds himself annoyed at the ridiculous concept of the existence of such a universe.
He then uses his magic powers to create a large pencil out of thin air, and he uses its' eraser to erase the Captain Carrot and the rest of the Zoo Crew. And after that...he erases the entire universe, much to horror of Bat-Mite.
Powers and Abilities
- Power Loss: After consuming one of his "cosmic carrots" (as he called them), Roger would gain superpowers for roughly 24 hours, although major exertion could exhaust the powers sooner. As such he had to constantly replenish his powers and keep a pair of carrots holstered on his person for such a need in emergencies.
- This Bunny Unbound (1981)
- Superman and Batman: World's Funnest (2000)
- Captain Carrot was created by Roy Thomas, Scott Shaw and Gerry Conway and first appeared in New Teen Titans # 16 (February 1982).
- ↑ As seen in the DC Heroes RPG sourcebook: The Atlas of the DC Universe (1990).
- ↑ As seen in the comic book: Superman and Batman: World's Funnest (2000).
- ↑ For more information about that DC comic book, click here.