Super Powers franchise that spun off from the Super Friends franchise, beginning with the Super Powers Collection, and continuing in a variety of books, comics, toys and games, particularly the DC Heroes RPG. |
(This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Super Powers" category.)
|Real name:||Steven Rogers|
|Base:||New York City|
|Affiliations:||U.S. Army (formerly)|
|Weaponry:||His shield (made of Adamantium and two other metal components)|
No data available.
This section is not yet written.
Powers and Abilities
- Superhuman Strength: His strength levels are at least at peak human levels, if not superhuman.
- Superhuman Speed: He can run at least as fast as the fastest normal human can, if not faster.
- Superhuman Reflexes: His reflexes are near or at superhuman level.
- Artificially Enhanced Physiology: His physiology allows him to be immune to many toxins, and even the intoxicating effects of alcoholic beverages.
- Superhuman Durability: He is incredibly durable, at peak human level if not higher.
- Superhuman Stamina: He doesn't tire easily, as his stamina levels are at peak human condition, and possibly even superhuman.
- Accelerated Healing: He heals at a superhuman rate.
- Enhanced Mind: His mind is enhanced to peak human conditioning, giving him incredible intelligence and the ability to focus on any task in the most efficient manner.
- Enhanced senses: His sense of sight, smell, hearing and touch are all at peak human level.
- Longevity: Although not truly immortal (because he can still be killed) Cap's lifespan is at least at peak human level, and may even allow him to live forever.
- Martial arts
- Military Protocol
- Tactical Analysis
- Indomitable Will
- Professional Sketch Artist
- Weapons Proficiency
- Coming soon!
Captain America first appeared in Captain America Comics # 1 (March 1941).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.