The title or other information in this article is taken from the Super Powers franchise that spun off from the Super Friends franchise, beginning with the Super Powers Collection, and continuing in a variety of books, comics, toys and games, particularly the DC Heroes RPG.
|Real name:||Steven Rogers|
|Base:||New York City|
|Affiliations:|| U.S. Army (formerly)|
|Weaponry:||His shield (made of Adamantium and two other metal components)|
No data available.
This section is not yet written.
Powers and Abilities
- Superhuman Strength: His strength levels are at least at peak human levels, if not superhuman.
- Superhuman Speed: He can run at least as fast as the fastest normal human can, if not faster.
- Superhuman Reflexes: His reflexes are near or at superhuman level.
- Artificially Enhanced Physiology: His physiology allows him to be immune to many toxins, and even the intoxicating effects of alcoholic beverages.
- Superhuman Durability: He is incredibly durable, at peak human level if not higher.
- Superhuman Stamina: He doesn't tire easily, as his stamina levels are at peak human condition, and possibly even superhuman.
- Accelerated Healing: He heals at a superhuman rate.
- Enhanced Mind: His mind is enhanced to peak human conditioning, giving him incredible intelligence and the ability to focus on any task in the most efficient manner.
- Enhanced senses: His sense of sight, smell, hearing and touch are all at peak human level.
- Longevity: Although not truly immortal (because he can still be killed) Cap's lifespan is at least at peak human level, and may even allow him to live forever.
- Martial arts
- Military Protocol
- Tactical Analysis
- Indomitable Will
- Professional Sketch Artist
- Weapons Proficiency
- Coming soon!
Captain America first appeared in Captain America Comics # 1 (March 1941).