|Real name:||Bugs Bunny|
|Base:||A forest usually...in a rabbit hole.|
Because of this, Bugs himself was capable of verbal communication. Although Bugs Bunny was real in his own world, he was likely considered a fictional character on Earth-Thirty-Two, just like Fred Flintstone and Yogi Bear.
Bugs Bunny was well-known for his rascally personality and overall childish behavior. He also loves munching on carrots and being an antagonist to hunters; who often tried to shoot him with their guns, especially around "wabbit season."
Powers and Abilities
- Bugs Bunny first appeared in the Warner Bros. cartoon A Wild Hare (1940).
- Bugs Bunny made his first appearance in a DC comic book in Bugs Bunny # 1 (June 1990).
- ↑ As seen in the Superfriends season 12 episode The Joker's Playhouse (2010).
- ↑ This is conjecture. Since Yogi Bear and Fred Flintstone are both considered fictional within the universe of the Super Friends, it is logical to assume that Bugs is as well, although this is merely conjecture. Based on this hypothesis, it's reasonable to conclude that Scooby-Doo would also be considered a fictional character within the context of the series.
- ↑ As seen in Bugs Bunny Meets the Super-Heroes (1978) and Bugs Bunny in Space (1979).
- ↑ For more information about that WB cartoon, click here.
- ↑ For more information about that DC comic book, click here.