|SuperFriends Comic Book Character|
|Affiliations:||Legion of Super-Heroes|
This section is not yet written.
Powers and Abilities
- Dryad Physiology: Blok's rock-like body gave him superhuman strength and durability. Blok was a silicon-based life form, not carbon-based; he, and other natives of Korlon, were essentially living rock.
- Superhuman Strength: He is many times stronger than a normal human being, although his strength level is unknown.
- Superhuman Durability: He is far more durable than a normal human, and can probably withstand impacts and pressures that could severely injure or kill a human with no discomfort.
- Telepathic Immunity: He is immune to any form of telepathic attack.
- Energy Absorption: He is apparently able to absorb energy attacks with no side effects as when Light Lass uses her ability against him, Blok apparently just absorbs the energy, and this includes magical energies like the shadow creatures of Mordru.
- Power Limitation: He can probably be broken, just as a regular rock can, but chances are he is more durable. His massive size also makes him slow and sometimes clumsy. His large fingers also make it difficult to pick up objects or use small electronic devices needing small fingers.
The title or other information in this article is taken from the Super Powers franchise that spun off from the Super Friends franchise, beginning with the Super Powers Collection, and continuing in a variety of books, comics, toys and games, particularly the DC Heroes RPG.