This page has material from the Super Amigos franchise. This includes any Superfriends or Super Powers material in the Spanish or Portuguese language. Although some material may be canon, others may be subject to dispute.
(This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Super Amigos" category.)
|SuperFriends Comic Book Character|
Powers and Abilities
- Charisma: Bat Lash was known for his charm and ever-present smile. While he often relied upon this to get out of trouble, he was also known to use his affable personality to charm the ladies.
- Equestrianism: He rode horses to get from here to there.
- Marksmanship: Bat Lash always referred to himself as a "peaceable man", but this did not detract from his skills with a pistol. Bat was extremely fast on the draw, and could oftentimes outdraw multiple opponents.
- Gambling: Bat Lash was extremely proficient when it came to games of chance. However, as he often had to rely on cheating and subterfuge to make ends meet, this trade had required him to become a skilled hand-to-hand combatant as well. As such, Bat Lash could hold his own in a barroom brawl and was skilled with firing a six-shooter.
- Fisticuffs: Bat Lash was more than capable of holding his own in a fight - a skill that often came to use whenever he found himself at a Faro table or a saloon.
- Guns: Bat Lash carried a Colt .44 six-shooter though he was reluctant to use it, preferring instead to charm his way out of sticky situations. He also carried a small, single-shot .25 caliber Derringer, which he kept hidden inside of his pocket watch case.
- Bat Lash first appeared in Showcase # 76 (August 1968).
- ↑ As seen in Super Friends # 24 (April 1987).
- ↑ For more information about that DC comic book, click here.