|SuperFriends Comic Book Character|
|Affiliations:||Suicide Squad (formerly)|
Whenever there was a crisis in town, such as a supervillain attack on Metropolis or a deadly earthquake, one thing was for certain, that if Ambush Bug is on the job to save the day, chances are he'll just make things worse.
Ambush Bug's sense of reality is quite warped, and he sees the world in a far different way than his superhero peers, even his origin story cannot be considered reliable, as it is most likely just one of his delusions.
Powers and Abilities
- Teleportation: He has the ability to teleport long distances, he can also teleport others with him.
- Dumb Luck: Sometimes he gets lucky for no good reason.
- Cosmic Awareness: Ambush Bug is aware of the so-called "Fourth Wall."
- Invulnerability: Ambush Bug's costume makes him invulnerable.
- Mental illness: Ambush Bug is clearly insane at times, having been previously locked up in Arkham Asylum.
The title or other information in this article is taken from the Super Powers franchise that spun off from the Super Friends franchise, beginning with the Super Powers Collection, and continuing in a variety of books, comics, toys and games, particularly the DC Heroes RPG.