The title or other information in this article is taken from the Super Powers franchise that spun off from the Super Friends franchise, beginning with the Super Powers Collection, and continuing in a variety of books, comics, toys and games, particularly the DC Heroes RPG.
|Continuity-Related Comic Book Character|
|Relatives:||Elizabeth Arkham (mother)|
Over the years after his mother had died, he had the mansion converted into a hospital for the mentally ill, so that he could help other people with similar illnesses that his mother had, with the hope that they wouldn't have to suffer as she did.
This event becomes a turning point for Doctor Arkham, as this was what caused him to snap. He even cannibalized his own family in some sort of mad satanic ritual. Soon after, he electrocutes his family's murderer to death.
Powers and Abilities
- Amadeus Arkham was first alluded to in Batman # 258 (October 1974) and first appeared in Who's Who: The Definitive Directory of the DC Universe # 1 (March 1985).
- ↑ This is conjecture based upon the comics.
- ↑ His first name wasn't referenced, as it hadn't even been revealed yet at the time.
- ↑ For more information about this DC comic book, click here.
- ↑ For more information about that DC comic book, click here.