|Real name:||Adolf Hitler|
Hitler was the leader of the Nazi party during World War II. Vandal Savage was one of his trusted advisers. He was a feared dictator and was considered the worst enemy of the American people during the 1940s. On April 29, 1945, the Unknown Soldier infiltrated Adolf Hitler's bunker, killing him and assuming the dictator's identity to call off the weapon's deployment. He then made Hitler's death look like a suicide so people would assume Hitler took the coward's way out. As the Soldier made his way to the Allied lines, he saved the life of a civilian girl from a bomb blast, apparently being killed himself.
Hitler was the leader of the Nazi regime. He was feared throughout the Earth, and considered a major enemy of the American people. Once, after his forces were defeated with assistance from Superman, he was seen listening to the radio report, and he angrily switched to another radio station that's playing the song; "Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition." He once possessed the Spear of Destiny, and he used it to try and kill Green Lantern and Flash. His attempt was unsuccessful however. Later, in 1945, Adolf Hitler is killed by an apparent suicide.
Powers and Abilities
- Occultism: Adolf Hitler was an amateur occultist who possessed a small degree of mystical prowess and intuition.
- Tactical Analysis: Hitler was an expert political strategist and tactician.
- Artistry: He was also schooled in the fields of writing and painting. While serving time in prison, Hitler wrote a best selling autobiography entitled Mein Kampf (English translation: My Struggle or My Fight).
- ↑ As seen in the Part 2 of the Super Powers comic book (2017).
- ↑ This is conjecture based on the Earth-One history of the character.
- ↑ As seen in Jungle Drums.
- ↑ This is conjecture based on the events of Earth-Two.
- ↑ This is conjecture based on real life events.