- Hillary Clinton (Mentioned Only)
- Paul Ryan (Mentioned Only)
- Vladimir Putin (Mentioned Only)
- Central Park Five (Mentioned Only)
- Alec Baldwin (Mentioned Only)
- Avengers (Mentioned Only)
One day in the Hall of Justice, the Trouble Alert sounds as a call from the White House comes in on the Justice League Monitor. It's the newly elected president of the United States of America; Donald Trump.
He tells the Superfriends how America isn't winning anymore, but he can fix it with their help. Batman tells him they can count on them. Trump continues by telling them that he doesn't have the time to sue every member of the dishonest media, so he tells Superman to lock up everyone outside of Breitbart in his Fortress of Solitude. Superman has a shocked expression on his face.
Trump then tells
This section is not yet written.