SuperFriends timeline, or a chronology of events that took place in the SuperFriends Universe -- Earth-1A (fan name) / Earth-Thirty-Two (official designation) of the DC Multiverse. |
(This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Timeline" category.)
Mr. Mxyzptlk and Bat-Mite were having a magical battle and while doing so, they ended up in the Real World circa 2000. They were unsettled being there, and they immediately opened up a space warp to leave that universe, pretending they never seen it.
- As seen in issue # 147 of JLA (1977).
- As seen in Bonechill (1988).
- As seen in Conquerors of the Future (1978).
- This is conjecture based on real life.
- This film was mentioned in Cave Carson # 3 (2017).
- As seen in JLA # 147 (1977).
- As seen in Issue # 148 of the JLA comic book. (1977).
- As seen in the comic book from DC Comics: Superman and Batman: World's Funnest (2000).