SuperFriends timeline, or a chronology of events that took place in the SuperFriends Universe -- Earth-1A (fan name) / Earth-Thirty-Two (official designation) of the DC Multiverse. |
(This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Timeline" category.)
On one notable evening, twenty-six year old Bruce Wayne was toying with the idea of becoming a police officer, when, like an omen, a bat flew through a window in Wayne Manor. It was then he came up with the idea to become a masked vigilante crime-fighter: Batman, the Dark Knight to strike fear into the hearts of all evil men!
Around this time, a terrible tragedy occurred when Haly's Circus was visiting Gotham City. The crime boss known as Tony Zucco sabotaged the Flying Grayson's circus act, causing John and Mary Grayson to fall to their deaths. The young Dick Grayson, who was about ten years old at that time, survived, as he didn't fall off of the trapeze like his parents did. With that, Bruce Wayne takes the boy, adopts him, and trains him to become a costumed crime-fighter, and the boy takes on the identity of Robin.
Central City police scientist Barry Allen gains super-speed. Inspired by his boyhood hero, the Flash, Barry becomes the Flash - in the real world'. (NOTE: Barry Allen's first appearance was the first Silver Age origin to make specific reference to a Golden Age counterpart, who was described as a comic book character).
- This is conjecture based on real life.
- Event explained in the Season 9 episode, The Fear and revealed in Untold Legend of the Batman, #1 (July 1980). The date and age of Bruce is conjecture.
- The date of this is conjecture. The incident however, is not, as it was referenced in the Superfriends season 1 episode The Planet-Splitter (1973). E. Nelson Bridwell, in Batman, #213 (July/August 1969), re-writes the original origin story depicted in Detective Comics, #38 (April 1940) while adding some new details. The Earth-One / Silver-Age version is also recounted in Detective Comics #484/4 (June/July 1979); and briefly in a flashback in Untold Legend of the Batman, #2 (August 1980).
- As seen in the children's book: DC Super Heroes - My First Dictionary (2014).
- As revealed in Showcase, #4 (Sept. 1956).