This page is part of the SuperFriends timeline, or a chronology of events that took place in the SuperFriends Universe -- Earth-1A (fan name) / Earth-Thirty-Two (official designation) of the DC Multiverse.
The 1940s was a time during the 20th century that could be viewed as one of the most horrendous times in Terran history. It was during this time that World War II raged all over the Earth. Millions of people are killed. The planet Krypton is also destroyed at this time.
On Earth-Two, Kal-L is already fully grown; unlike his Earth-One counterpart who is still a baby; and he begins his career as Superman, and he eventually even joins the Justice Society of that Earth.
- ↑ As seen in The Planet-Splitter (1973).
- ↑ As seen in The Menace of the White Dwarf (1973) and numerous episodes before and after that.
- ↑ This happened on both Earth-One and Earth-Two. Although on Earth-Two Superman was also in the JSA, but on Earth-One he was still only an infant.
- ↑ As seen in The Planet-Splitter (1973), Secret Origins of the Superfriends (1978) and various other episodes and sources.
- ↑ As seen in the animated Superman serials, and various Justice League of America comics referenced in the Super Friends comics.